Decisive Diagnostics has 24 immortalized human cell lines that have been fully characterized for a number of polymorphisms in pharmacogenomically important genes. They have all previously been used to make purified DNA for controls in a variety of assays on a range of platforms. Examples of types of assays include ADME, aCGH, genotyping, and proficiency testing.
- Properly consented and anonymized donors
- Immortalized B-lymphocytes
- 16 male and 7 female cell lines (gender unknown in 1 cell line)
- Varied ethnicity
- 16 distinct CYP2D6 haplotypes. Metabolism of many drugs including tamoxifen is influenced by CYP2D6 genotype.
- 4 distinct CYP2C19 haplotypes. Plavix metabolism can be affected by CYP2C19 genotype.
- 8 distinct CYP2C9 haplotypes including a CYP2C9 *2/*3-VKORC1 1173 C>T triple heterozygote. Together with VKORC1, CYP2C9 genotype influences warfarin dosing.
- 8 distinct VKORC1 haplotypes including a VKORC1 1173 C>T-CYP2C9 *2/*3 triple heterozygote. Together with CYP2C9, VKORC1 genotype influences warafarin dosing.
- 4 distinct UGT1A1 haplotypes. Irinotecan metabolism is influenced by UGT1A1 genotype.
- 6 distinct MTHFR haplotypes. Certain MTHFR genotypes may be associated with risk of miscarriages.
- 8 distinct NAT2 haplotypes. Many drugs are metabolically activated by NAT2 which also plays a role in detoxifying chemicals in the body.